いろは First Encounter with the Japanese Language
大知春華、 菊池富美子、東郷美香 著
- How to Use This Book
- Prologue What kind of place is Japan?
- Interview 1 Want to shing your favorite Anime songs? Learn Japanese!
Part 1 Let's give it a try! What kind of language is Japanese?
- Introduction Japanese Around You
- 1 Does This Sound Like Japanese to You?
- 2 Who is Speaking to Whome?
- 3 Different Ways to Say "Thank You"
- 4 Japanese Dialects
- 5 Japanese Characters
- 6 Manga, Newspapers and Signs
Interview 2 Enjoy learning! Have fun!!
Part 2 Let's learn! The rules of the Japanese language
- Introduction Japanese Poem
- 1 Japanese Phonetics
- 2 Word Order
- 3 Nominal Sentences
- 4 Verval Sentences
- 5 Particles
Interview 3 Let's try to speak Japanese you know!
Part 3 Let's listen! Let's write! Japanese pronunciation and characters
- 1 Oh! Huh? Wow!
- 2 Oysters and Sushi
- 3 Wings of a Dragonfly
- 4 It's Cold! Snow Festival
- 5 All Aboard!
- 6 I am from Switzerland
- 7 Tokyo Olympics
- 8 I Forgot My Sunglasses!
- 9 Chaplin's Comedy Film
- 10 Kana Characters That Look Alike
- 11 Hiragana Puzzles
- 12 Close One's Eyes: Body Parts
- 13 Are You Mr.OO? Names of People
- 14 Tuna Please! Food and Menu
- 15 Doki-doki, Waku-waku: Onomatopoeia
- 16 Shiritori: Japanese Word Games
- 17 Congratulations, Thank You
- Kanji 1 The Days of the Week
- Kanji 2 Sun+Tree=? Combining Parts
- Let's use Japanese on Social Media